Vilma Povilaityte – CIBTAC Level 3 Award in Education and Training Graduate
We are proud to announce that Vilma Povilaityte holds the CIBTAC qualification that is officially recognised in over 30 countries.
The Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (CIBTAC) has been producing beauty, complementary & spa therapy graduates of the highest caliber since 1977. They offer a wide range of world-class qualifications, including beauty therapy, spa, complementary, and teaching, striving to maintain and develop the highest standards of excellence internationally. Established in 1977, CIBTAC Qualification was created from an identified need to provide relevant, high-quality training within the beauty, complementary & spa industry. They were founded, and continue to be run by, passionate industry professionals.
The aim of the Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of Cosmetic Practice is to:
- Provide Learners with a challenging qualification that will enable them to gain the necessary knowledge and skills for work as a beauty therapist
- Provide commercial skills in skin analysis and assessment
- Provide Learners with the tools and terminology required to work within the beauty industry
- Enable Learners to make informed and confident decisions relating to Clients’ needs and requirements
- Provide knowledge of the health and safety requirements surrounding the beauty industry
- Provide opportunities for Learners to develop the necessary skills and competencies to move on to further study or employment